The business currently employs 15 staff on a regular basis.
- Diploma of Applied Chemistry/Master of Science-Chemistry
- FDFFS1001A: Follow work procedures to maintain food safety
- FDFFS2001A: Implement the food safety program and procedures
- FDFTEC300A: Participate in a HACCP team
- FDFGAU4004A: Identify and control food safety hazards.
- Familiarization of Internal and external audit process
- Accredited workplace trainer and assessor
Factory Supervisor /Management Team
- Diploma of Hospitality SIT50307 at VIT (Commercial Cookery) at MRP International Institute
- Safe Food Handling Hospitality (SIT) Training Package
- Apply First Aid HLTF A30B
Shift Supervisors/Wafer Machine Operators
- Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) SIT50307 at VIT
- Food Safety Supervisor THHBCC11B, THHGHS01B at Hales Institute
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management at Acamedies Australia Polytechnic, Apply First Aid at VIT (Victoria of Technology)
10-20 Highly trained and motivated to highest standards by Staff and Director.